Band 2: the real 200 words
Straight from the official 2025 syllabus files. Tap any word to hear it; open a word to see it living inside two sentences you can already read.
Words 1 to 50啊 … 过去
- 啊 a modal particle ending sentence, showing affirmation, approva
你怎么样啊?How are you doing?
今天真冷啊!It is so cold today!
- 爱好 àihào to like
我的爱好是画画。My hobby is drawing.
你有什么爱好?What are your hobbies?
- 白色 báisè white
我喜欢白色。I like white.
这个杯子是白色的。This cup is white.
- 班 bān surname Ban
我们班有二十个学生。There are twenty students in our class.
你上哪个班?Which class are you in?
- 帮 bāng old variant of 帮
我帮妈妈做饭。I help Mom cook.
他帮我打开了门。He helped me open the door.
- 帮忙 bāngmáng to help
你能帮忙吗?Can you help out?
谢谢你帮忙。Thank you for your help.
- 包 bāo surname Bao
这个包真好看。This bag looks really nice.
我的包在哪儿?Where is my bag?
- 本子 běnzi book
这个本子很便宜。This notebook is cheap.
请给我你的本子。Please give me your notebook.
- 比 bǐ Belgium
我比他高。I am taller than him.
今天比昨天冷。Today is colder than yesterday.
- 笔 bǐ writing brush
这是谁的笔?Whose pen is this?
她买了一些笔。She bought some pens.
- 别 bié surname Bie
别吃了,老师在上课。Stop eating, the teacher is in class.
别去,外边下雨了。Do not go, it is raining outside.
- 不错 búcuò correct
这个菜不错。This dish is not bad.
他的汉语不错。His Chinese is pretty good.
- 不好意思 bù hǎoyìsi to feel embarrassed
不好意思,我来晚了。Sorry, I am late.
他觉得不好意思。He felt embarrassed.
- 长 cháng long
这条路很长。This road is long.
姐姐的裤子很长。My older sister's pants are long.
- 车站 chēzhàn rail station
车站在哪儿?Where is the station?
车站人很多。There are many people at the station.
- 出 chū to go out
雨太大了,别出去。The rain is too heavy, don't go out.
他出了门就打车。He went out the door and got a taxi.
- 出国 chūguó to go abroad
他想出国学习。He wants to study abroad.
出国要坐十个小时飞机。Going abroad means a ten hour flight.
- 出来 chūlái to come out
请出来一下。Please come out for a moment.
他出来了。He came out.
- 出门 chūmén to go out
他八点出门。He leaves home at eight.
出门别忘了手机。When you go out, don't forget your phone.
- 出去 chūqù to go out
我想出去走走。I want to go out for a walk.
外边下雨,别出去了。It is raining outside, do not go out.
- 床 chuáng bed
我的床很大。My bed is big.
他在床上看书。He reads in bed.
- 词 cí old variant of 词
老师,这个词怎么读?Teacher, how do you read this word?
这个词的意思我懂。I know what this word means.
- 次 cì next in sequence
我见过他一次。I have met him once.
我一次能吃十个饺子。I can eat ten dumplings in one sitting.
- 从 cóng variant of 从
他从公司回来了。He came back from the office.
从这儿到那儿很近。It is close from here to there.
- 从小 cóngxiǎo from childhood
他从小爱学习。He has loved studying since he was little.
她从小住在这儿。She has lived here since she was a kid.
- 错 cuò surname Cuo
这个字你写错了。You wrote this character wrong.
对不起,我打错了。Sorry, I dialed the wrong number.
- 打 dǎ a semantically light, transitive verb that is combined with
我打了一个电话。I made a phone call.
我打车去学校。I took a taxi to school.
- 打车 dǎchē to take a taxi (in town)
我们打车去吧。Let's take a taxi.
下雨天不好打车。It is hard to get a taxi on rainy days.
- 打开 dǎkāi to open
请打开书。Please open your books.
他打开电脑开始工作。He turned on the computer and started working.
- 但 dàn but
我很累,但很高兴。I am tired, but happy.
他想去,但没有时间。He wants to go, but has no time.
- 但是 dànshì but
很贵,但是很好吃。It is pricey, but it tastes great.
他想来,但是没有时间。He wants to come, but he has no time.
- 得 de structural particle: used after a verb (or adjective as main
他说中文说得很好。He speaks Chinese very well.
今天累得不想吃饭。I am so tired today that I do not want to eat.
- 地 de -ly
他高兴地笑了。He smiled happily.
她慢慢地走过来。She walked over slowly.
- 等 děng to wait for
请等我一下。Please wait for me a moment.
我在车站等你。I will wait for you at the bus stop.
- 地铁 dìtiě underground railway
我们坐地铁去吧。Let us take the subway there.
地铁站人非常多。The subway station is very crowded.
- 点 diǎn to touch briefly
你想点什么菜?What dishes would you like to order?
我点了一个包子。I ordered a steamed bun.
- 懂 dǒng to understand
你懂了吗?Got it?
他说的我懂。I understand what he says.
- 动 dòng (of sth) to move
他一动也不动。He did not move at all.
别动我的东西!Do not touch my things!
- 饭馆 fànguǎn restaurant
饭馆的菜好吃。The food at the restaurant is good.
那个饭馆很便宜。That restaurant is cheap.
- 飞 fēi to fly
那只鸟在飞。That bird is flying.
飞机飞得很高。The plane is flying high.
- 高 gāo surname Gao
那个楼很高。That building is very tall.
我哥哥比我高。My older brother is taller than me.
- 高中 gāozhōng senior high school (abbr. for 高级中学)
我上高中。I go to senior high school.
他是高中老师。He is a senior high school teacher.
- 告诉 gàosu to tell
告诉我你的电话。Tell me your phone number.
妈妈告诉我这件事。Mom told me about this.
- 个子 gèzi stature
他个子高,跑得快。He is tall and runs fast.
妹妹个子小,坐在前面。My little sister is short and sits in front.
- 跟 gēn heel
我跟他一起去。I will go with him.
我跟老师学中文。I learn Chinese from the teacher.
- 公交车 gōngjiāochē public transport vehicle
公交车来了。The bus is here.
我坐公交车上班。I take the bus to work.
- 过 guò to cross
我去过那个饭店。I have been to that restaurant.
过了一个小时,他回来了。After an hour, he came back.
- 过来 guòlái to come over
请过来一下。Please come over for a moment.
他跑过来了。He ran over.
- 过年 guònián to celebrate the Chinese New Year
过年我们吃饺子。We eat dumplings for the New Year.
快过年了。The New Year is almost here.
- 过去 guòqù (in the) past
过去看一下。Go over and take a look.
老师走过去了。The teacher walked over.
Words 51 to 100过 … 门
- 过 guo (experienced action marker)
我去过中国。I have been to China.
你看过这个电影吗?Have you seen this movie?
- 还是 háishi still (as before)
你还是来了。You came after all.
喝茶还是喝咖啡?Tea or coffee?
- 黑色 hēisè black
我买了一件黑色衣服。I bought some black clothes.
他的车是黑色的。His car is black.
- 红茶 hóngchá black tea
我喜欢喝红茶。I like drinking black tea.
红茶和绿茶我都喜欢。I like both black tea and green tea.
- 红色 hóngsè red (color)
她喜欢红色。She likes red.
红色的衣服很贵。The red clothes are expensive.
- 后面 hòumiàn the back
我家后面有一个小店。There is a small shop behind my house.
他坐在我后面。He sits behind me.
- 花 huā surname Hua
这些花真好看。These flowers are really pretty.
他送了我一些花。He gave me some flowers.
- 花 huā surname Hua
这些花真漂亮。These flowers are so pretty.
我给妈妈买了花。I bought flowers for my mom.
- 画 huà to draw
这个小孩儿画画很好。This kid draws really well.
他在本子上画画。He is drawing in his notebook.
- 坏 huài bad
我的手机坏了。My phone is broken.
这个苹果坏了。This apple has gone bad.
- 回来 huílái to return
他什么时候回来?When is he coming back?
妈妈回来了。Mom is back.
- 回去 huíqù to return
太晚了,我们回去吧。It is late, let us head back.
你什么时候回去?When are you going back?
- 机场 jīchǎng airport
爸爸去机场了。Dad has gone to the airport.
机场离这儿远吗?Is the airport far from here?
- 机票 jīpiào plane ticket
机票太贵了。The plane tickets are too expensive.
我买了明天的机票。I bought a plane ticket for tomorrow.
- 记得 jìde to remember
你还记得我吗?Do you still remember me?
我记得他的名字。I remember his name.
- 间 jiān between
这间房间很大。This room is big.
我家有三间房间。My home has three rooms.
- 教 jiāo to teach
他教我们汉语。He teaches us Chinese.
姐姐教我游泳。My big sister teaches me swimming.
- 教室 jiàoshì classroom
学生们在教室里读书。The students are reading in the classroom.
他去教室上课了。He went to the classroom for class.
- 介绍 jièshào to introduce (sb to sb)
我来介绍一下。Let me introduce everyone.
请介绍一下你自己。Please introduce yourself.
- 进 jìn to go forward
他进了房间。He went into the room.
快进来吧。Come on in.
- 近 jìn near
我家离学校很近。My home is close to the school.
医院离这儿很近。The hospital is very close to here.
- 进来 jìnlái to come in
请进来吧。Please come in.
老师进来了。The teacher came in.
- 进去 jìnqù to go in
我们进去吧。Let's go in.
他拿着书进去了。He went in with a book in his hand.
- 经常 jīngcháng frequently
他经常去那个商店。He often goes to that shop.
我经常和同学一起打球。I often play ball with my classmates.
- 酒店 jiǔdiàn wine shop
这个酒店很大。This hotel is big.
我住在酒店。I am staying at a hotel.
- 就 jiù (after a suppositional clause) in that case
我现在就来。I am coming right now.
他七点就到了。He was already there at seven.
- 咖啡 kāfēi (loanword) coffee
早上我喜欢喝咖啡。I like to drink coffee in the morning.
咖啡有点儿热,等一下再喝。The coffee is a bit hot, wait a moment before you drink it.
- 开始 kāishǐ to begin
电影开始了。The movie has started.
我们开始上课。Let us start the class.
- 开学 kāixué (of a student) to start school
明天开学。School starts tomorrow.
开学了,他很高兴。School has started, and he is happy.
- 考 kǎo to beat
明天我们考中文。We have a Chinese test tomorrow.
老师考了我们十个字。The teacher tested us on ten characters.
- 考试 kǎoshì to take an exam
明天我们考试。We have an exam tomorrow.
他考试考得很好。He did very well on the exam.
- 可能 kěnéng might (happen)
明天可能会下雨。It might rain tomorrow.
他可能不来了。He probably is not coming.
- 裤子 kùzi trousers
这条裤子太长了。These pants are too long.
我想买一条新裤子。I want to buy a new pair of pants.
- 快 kuài rapid
这个火车很快。This train is fast.
你说得太快了。You are speaking too fast.
- 快乐 kuàilè happy
她每天都很快乐。She is happy every day.
生日快乐!Happy birthday!
- 快要 kuàiyào nearly at the point of (doing sth)
火车快要开了。The train is about to leave.
天快要下雨了,我们走吧。It is about to rain, let us go.
- 篮球 lánqiú basketball
他喜欢篮球。He likes basketball.
这个篮球是新的。This basketball is new.
- 累 lèi tired
我今天很累。I am really tired today.
工作了一天很累。I worked all day and I am tired.
- 离 lí surname Li
这儿离机场远吗?Is it far from here to the airport?
他家离公司很远。His home is far from his office.
- 里面 lǐmiàn variant of 里面
里面很热。It is hot inside.
里面有两个学生。There are two students inside.
- 楼 lóu surname Lou
我家在六楼。My home is on the sixth floor.
他在楼上等我。He is waiting for me upstairs.
- 路 lù surname Lu
去学校的路我认识。I know the way to school.
路上车很多。There is a lot of traffic on the road.
- 路上 lùshang on the road
路上人很多。There are many people on the road.
我在路上。I am on my way.
- 旅游 lǚyóu trip
我想去中国旅游。I want to travel in China.
他和家人去旅游了。He went traveling with his family.
- 绿茶 lǜchá green tea
你想喝绿茶还是红茶?Would you like green tea or black tea?
爸爸爱喝绿茶。Dad loves green tea.
- 绿色 lǜsè green
绿色的包是我的。The green bag is mine.
我喜欢绿色。I like green.
- 慢 màn slow
他走路很慢。He walks slowly.
公交车有点儿慢。The bus is a bit slow.
- 没意思 méi yìsi boring
这个电影没意思。This movie is boring.
在家看电视没意思。Watching TV at home is boring.
- 每 měi each
我每天七点起床。I get up at seven every day.
他每星期来一次。He comes once a week.
- 门 mén surname Men
门开着呢。The door is open.
门口有人在等你。Someone is waiting for you at the door.
Words 101 to 150门口 … 往
- 门口 ménkǒu doorway
门口有一只小狗。There is a puppy at the door.
他在门口等朋友。He is waiting for a friend at the door.
- 门票 ménpiào ticket (for theater, cinema etc)
门票很贵。The tickets are expensive.
门票多少钱?How much is the ticket?
- 面 miàn face
这家面真好吃。The noodles at this place are really good.
他爱吃这里的面。He loves the noodles here.
- 名 míng name
请写出你的名字。Please write down your name.
妈妈的名字有三个字。Mom's name has three characters.
- 拿 ná old variant of 拿
你能帮我拿一下吗?Can you hold this for me?
他拿了一本书。He took a book.
- 那么 nàme like that
那么,我们走吧。Well then, let's go.
他的汉语那么好。His Chinese is that good.
- 那样 nàyàng that kind
你为什么那样看我?Why are you looking at me like that?
事情不是那样的。It is not like that.
- 奶茶 nǎichá milk tea
我喜欢喝奶茶。I like drinking milk tea.
这个奶茶很好喝。This milk tea tastes good.
- 奶奶 nǎinai (informal) grandma (paternal grandmother)
我奶奶七十岁了。My grandma is seventy years old.
奶奶做的饭真好吃。Grandma's cooking is really tasty.
- 男孩儿 nánháir erhua form of 男孩
那个男孩儿在踢球。That boy is playing ball.
男孩儿们喜欢跑步。The boys like running.
- 鸟 niǎo bird
我看见一只鸟。I saw a bird.
那只鸟很小。That bird is small.
- 女孩儿 nǚháir erhua form of 女孩
那个女孩儿在跑步。That girl is jogging.
那个女孩儿是我妹妹。That girl is my little sister.
- 旁边 pángbiān side
我坐在他旁边。I sat next to him.
学校旁边有个商店。There is a shop next to the school.
- 跑 pǎo to run
他跑得很快。He runs very fast.
他喜欢跑步。He likes running.
- 跑步 pǎobù to run
他早上跑步。He goes running in the morning.
我们去跑步吧。Let's go for a run.
- 票 piào ticket
上网买了电影票。I bought movie tickets online.
上车请买票。Please buy a ticket when you get on.
- 妻子 qīzi wife
他的妻子是老师。His wife is a teacher.
我妻子喜欢跳舞。My wife likes dancing.
- 起来 qǐlái to stand up
快起来,八点了。Get up, it is already eight.
天气热起来了。The weather is getting hot.
- 前面 qiánmiàn ahead
地铁站就在前面。The subway station is right ahead.
他坐在教室前面。He sits at the front of the classroom.
- 晴 qíng clear
今天是晴天。It is sunny today.
明天晴吗?Will it be sunny tomorrow?
- 球 qiú ball used for playing games (variant of 球)
我们去打球。Let's go play ball.
这个球是他的。This ball is his.
- 让 ràng to yield
让我看一下你的画。Let me have a look at your drawing.
妈妈不让弟弟看电视。Mom will not let my little brother watch TV.
- 肉 ròu meat
我不爱吃肉。I do not like eating meat.
妈妈做的肉很好吃。The meat Mom cooks is delicious.
- 商场 shāngchǎng shopping mall
商场里人很多。The mall is crowded.
我们去商场买衣服。We are going to the mall to buy clothes.
- 上来 shànglái to come up
他很快就跑上来了。He ran up very quickly.
快上来,车要开了。Hurry and get on, the car is about to leave.
- 上面 shàngmiàn on top of
书在桌子上面。The book is on the desk.
上面有字。There is writing on it.
- 上去 shàngqù to go up
他上去了。He went up.
你自己上去吧。Go on up by yourself.
- 上网 shàngwǎng to go online
弟弟在房间里上网。My little brother is online in his room.
妈妈不会上网。Mom does not know how to use the Internet.
- 身体 shēntǐ the body
他身体很好。He is in good health.
我身体不舒服。I am not feeling well.
- 生日 shēngrì birthday
今天是我的生日。Today is my birthday.
你的生日是几号?What date is your birthday?
- 时 shí old variant of 时
小时候我经常生病。I often got sick as a child.
考试时不能上网。You cannot go online during a test.
- 事情 shìqing affair
我有点儿事情。I have a few things to do.
他有很多事情要做。He has a lot of things to do.
- 手 shǒu hand
他手里拿着书。He is holding a book in his hand.
洗了手再吃饭。Wash your hands before eating.
- 手表 shǒubiǎo wristwatch
这块手表很贵。This watch is expensive.
他看了一下手表。He glanced at his watch.
- 书包 shūbāo schoolbag
我的书包是绿色的。My schoolbag is green.
书包里面有一本书。There is a book in the schoolbag.
- 舒服 shūfu comfortable
这个床很舒服。This bed is really comfortable.
今天不太舒服。I am not feeling well today.
- 送 sòng to send
生日那天他送我一本书。On my birthday he gave me a book.
我送你去机场。I will take you to the airport.
- 虽然 suīrán although
虽然很贵,但我喜欢。It is expensive, but I like it.
虽然下雨,但他来了。Although it rained, he came.
- 所以 suǒyǐ therefore
今天下雨,所以我不出门。It is raining today, so I am not going out.
他很累,所以睡了。He was tired, so he went to sleep.
- 疼 téng (it) hurts
我的头很疼。My head hurts.
他的手疼,不能写字。His hand hurts and he cannot write.
- 踢 tī to kick
他踢球踢得很好。He plays soccer very well.
我们踢球吧。Let us play ball.
- 题 tí surname Ti
这个题我会做。I can do this question.
考试有多少题?How many questions are on the exam?
- 条 tiáo strip
这条路上车真多。There is so much traffic on this road.
我家有一条黑色的狗。My family has a black dog.
- 跳舞 tiàowǔ to dance
我们去跳舞吧。Let us go dancing.
她跳舞很好看。She dances very well.
- 头 tóu head
我头很疼。My head hurts.
他头上有东西。There is something on his head.
- 外国 wàiguó foreign country
很多外国学生学汉语。Many foreign students study Chinese.
他在外国工作。He works in a foreign country.
- 外面 wàimiàn outside (also pr. for this sense)
外面的人很多。There are many people outside.
外面有人找你。Someone outside is looking for you.
- 完 wán to finish
饭吃完了。The rice is all eaten.
书看完了,很有意思。I finished the book, it was really interesting.
- 万 wàn surname Wan
那个电脑要一万块。That computer costs ten thousand yuan.
学校有几万人。There are tens of thousands of people at the school.
- 往 wǎng to go (in a direction)
请往这边走。Please come this way.
往前面走。Walk ahead.
Words 151 to 200网上 … 左边
- 网上 wǎngshang online
我在网上买的。I bought it online.
网上有这个电影。This movie is online.
- 忘 wàng to forget
我忘了他的名字。I forgot his name.
别忘了拿书包。Do not forget your backpack.
- 位 wèi position
请问,几位?How many people, please?
他是一位医生。He is a doctor.
- 为什么 wèi shénme why?
你为什么学汉语?Why do you study Chinese?
他为什么不来?Why isn't he coming?
- 希望 xīwàng to hope
我希望你能来。I hope you can come.
他希望自己能考好。He hopes he can do well on the test.
- 洗 xǐ to wash
我在洗衣服。I am washing clothes.
饭前要洗手。Wash your hands before meals.
- 洗手间 xǐshǒujiān toilet
洗手间在哪儿?Where is the restroom?
我去一下洗手间。I am going to the restroom.
- 下来 xiàlái to come down
书在上面,请帮我拿下来。The book is up there, please get it down for me.
我们下来吃饭吧。Let us come down and eat.
- 下面 xiàmiàn below
桌子下面有只猫。There is a cat under the table.
下面有商店。There are shops downstairs.
- 下去 xiàqù to go down
我们下去吧。Let's go down.
车在楼下,我们走下去。The car is downstairs, let's walk down.
- 小孩儿 xiǎoháir erhua variant of 小孩
小孩儿们在外面玩球。The kids are playing ball outside.
小孩儿不要喝咖啡。Children should not drink coffee.
- 小时候 xiǎoshíhou in one's childhood
我小时候喜欢看书。I liked reading when I was little.
他小时候很爱玩。He loved playing when he was little.
- 笑 xiào old variant of 笑
大家都笑了。Everyone laughed.
他笑着说没事。He smiled and said it was fine.
- 姓 xìng family name
你姓什么?What is your family name?
我不知道他姓什么。I do not know his family name.
- 姓名 xìngmíng surname and given name
你的姓名是什么?What is your full name?
请写姓名。Please write down your name.
- 颜色 yánsè color
这个颜色真好看。This color looks really nice.
你喜欢什么颜色?What color do you like?
- 眼睛 yǎnjing eye
她的眼睛很大。Her eyes are big.
看书多了,眼睛疼。My eyes hurt from too much reading.
- 药 yào leaf of the iris
他生病了,在吃药。He is sick and is taking medicine.
这个药很贵。This medicine is expensive.
- 药店 yàodiàn pharmacy
药店在学校旁边。The pharmacy is next to the school.
我去药店买药。I am going to the pharmacy to buy medicine.
- 爷爷 yéye (coll.) paternal grandfather
爷爷每天早上跑步。Grandpa goes running every morning.
爷爷教我写汉字。Grandpa teaches me to write Chinese characters.
- 一会儿 yíhuìr a moment
我一会儿就来。I will come in a moment.
请等我一会儿。Please wait for me a moment.
- 已经 yǐjīng already
我已经吃了。I have already eaten.
他已经睡了。He is already asleep.
- 一起 yìqǐ (in) the same place
我们一起去商场吧。Let us go to the mall together.
晚上他们一起做饭。They cook together in the evening.
- 意思 yìsi idea
这是什么意思?What does this mean?
这个电影真有意思。This movie is really interesting.
- 阴 yīn surname Yin
今天是阴天。It is overcast today.
天阴了,要下雨。The sky is gray, it is going to rain.
- 因为 yīnwèi because
因为下雨,我们没有去。Because of the rain, we did not go.
他因为生病没有来。He did not come because he was sick.
- 游 yóu surname You
我喜欢游泳。I like swimming.
他游得很快。He swims very fast.
- 游泳 yóuyǒng swimming
我会游泳。I can swim.
星期天我们去游泳。We are going swimming on Sunday.
- 有意思 yǒu yìsi interesting
这本书很有意思。This book is very interesting.
和他说话很有意思。Talking with him is a lot of fun.
- 有时 yǒushí sometimes
我有时和朋友看书。I sometimes read with my friends.
他有时很忙。He is sometimes very busy.
- 右 yòu (bound form) right
往右走就到了。Go right and you are there.
右边有家书店。There is a bookstore on the right.
- 右边 yòubian right side
右边那个楼是他家。That building on the right is his home.
请往右边走。Please walk to the right.
- 鱼 yú surname Yu
我喜欢吃鱼。I like eating fish.
鱼在水里游。Fish swim in the water.
- 远 yuǎn far
我家离学校很远。My home is far from school.
不远,走路去吧。It is not far, let's walk.
- 运动 yùndòng to move
我每天都运动。I exercise every day.
他喜欢什么运动?What sports does he like?
- 站 zhàn station
他站在门口。He is standing at the door.
下一站就到了。We will arrive at the next stop.
- 丈夫 zhàngfu husband
她丈夫是医生。Her husband is a doctor.
她和丈夫住这儿。She lives here with her husband.
- 这么 zhème so much
今天怎么这么热!Why is it so hot today!
你走得这么快!You walk so fast!
- 这样 zhèyàng this way
这样可以吗?Is this okay?
不要这样说话。Do not talk like that.
- 着 zhe variant of 着
他看着我笑了。He looked at me and smiled.
外面下着雨。It is raining outside.
- 正 zhèng straight
他正吃饭呢。He is right in the middle of eating.
我正想着这件事。I was just thinking about this.
- 周 zhōu surname Zhou
这周我很忙。I am very busy this week.
我一周去三次。I go three times a week.
- 准备 zhǔnbèi preparation
我们准备出门了。We are getting ready to go out.
你准备好考试了吗?Are you ready for the exam?
- 自己 zìjǐ oneself
自己的事自己做。Do your own things yourself.
他会自己做饭了。He can cook for himself now.
- 走 zǒu to walk
我们走吧。Let us go.
他走路去学校。He walks to school.
- 走路 zǒulù to walk
我每天走路上班。I walk to work every day.
很近,我们走路去。It is close, let's walk there.
- 足球 zúqiú soccer
他在电视上看足球。He watches soccer on TV.
我们去踢一会儿足球。Let us go play some soccer.
- 最 zuì variant of 最
他今天最忙。He is the busiest today.
这个苹果最大。This apple is the biggest.
- 左 zuǒ surname Zuo
往左走是洗手间。Walk left and you will see the restroom.
左边那个人是谁?Who is that person on the left?
- 左边 zuǒbian left
我的左边是妹妹。My little sister is on my left.
往左边看,那是我学校。Look to the left, that is my school.